Use these tips to help your LinkedIn profile get you noticed. Check to make sure all of the information on your profile is up to date.
- Get a professional photo.
- Check your professional photo with photofeeler.
- Make your headline detailed and professional.
- Include details and rich keywords in your summary.
- Use all of the space available for you summary. Provide plenty of information.
- Include your contact info. At a minimum include your “professional” email address.
- Change your public URL to include your name.
- Include detailed information and accomplishments about all positions.
- Include all education, volunteering, honors, awards, and other highlights.
- Get 10 recommendations.
- Get 20 endorsements for the three top skills.
- Connect with other networks and websites.
- Join 12 groups related to your industry.
- Update your status and sharing articles regularly.
- Make 500+ connections in your industry.
- Continuously maintain and add new connections.
Tags:#linkedIn #noticed #